Welcome to Crowborough Probus
A club for Retired Professional and Businessmen which meets monthly for friendship, conversation and lunch, and also organises a variety of different events throughout the year for its members, their wives and partners. The monthly lunches are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Crowborough Rugby Club 12.30 for 1.00pm often with a speaker. Visitors welcome with 48 hours notice. Membership is strictly limited but is currently open.
- Climate change: Six questions about the Cumbria coal controversyGreen groups are calling on the PM to cancel the project - but how was the decision reached?
- Covid-19: Nurses call for better masks to protect all staffInadequate PPE and a new variant may be putting the lives of nurses at risk, says nursing union.
- Up to 500 new cells to be built in women's prisonsSome will enable women to have overnight visits with their children, the Ministry of Justice says.
- Covid-19: Five ways to avoid lockdown back painTips on how to reduce back pain through the Covid-19 lockdown and beyond.
- Muslim students still waiting for government funding planIn 2013 the government promised to deliver a Sharia-compliant scheme but so far it has not materialised.
- Covid-19: Parties urged to suspend doorstep campaigningLeafleting and other political activities are "neither essential nor necessary", the government says.